Relation > Content
Another possible relationship is between your content type and one of the other content you have created.
For instance, you can link a content “comment” to your content “blog”.
Add a new field → Input type and select Content
In the drop down menu you can find all the different content types you have created.
And now just select the content you want to link in the list;
- Title: Label of the field
- Identifier: Unique ID, used for template redefinition and custom script. By default, the identifier is set by a concatenation of the Custom Type identifier (eg “all_fields”) and Title (eg. “text”).
- Input type: current definition of the field type. Note that after saving, you’ll be unable to change the Input type.
- Required: defines if the field is mandatory or not when user will complete the content form.
- Show in Grid: define if the field will be available to be showed in the content listing (under CMS → Your content type name).
- Note: A note which will be displayed under the field to help the webmaster, or give information about this field.
Content type: to select the content you want to link to the current content type you work on.